Terms and Conditions
1. You may cancel your order for a full refund at any time until its despatch (for stock items), manufacture (for custom items) or modification (for repairs and modifications).
2. You may return unused items within 14 days of receipt, at your expense, for either exchange or refund (less fees – see ‘Returns Policy’). This condition does not apply to custom items, repairs or modifications.
3. Although payment will be taken as soon as you place an order online, we reserve the right to refund you and decline the order.
4. There may be a delay until you receive your goods, possibly a long delay for custom items and during busy periods and holidays.
5. Repairs and modifications are undertaken at your own risk. We will take good care of your property and will endeavour to replace anything that we damage beyond use with an equivalent, but we cannot accept responsibility for items that are no longer available, nor any consequential loss. If you send us new items for modification we will do our utmost to protect the finish, but machining will sometimes leave surfaces with minor cosmetic marks.
6. Personal data will only be used to process your order and not for any other purposes.
7. The point of sale will be the date on which the goods are despatched to you.
8. All information, specifications and prices in our website and literature are given in good faith, but they must not be treated as a legal representation, term or condition of supply.
9. Your statutory rights will be respected and we will endeavour to resolve any issues quickly and fairly, but English law will apply if a dispute does arise.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Canada and USA
10. You indemnify Patrick McLoughlin, Highpath Engineering Limited, partners, employees and subcontractors against any claim arising from the manufacture, supply, repair and/or modification of goods, howsoever caused.
11. Liability is limited to the price of the goods in GB pounds, as per their invoice, and no responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.
We want all our customers to be absolutely happy with our products. If, within 14 of days receiving any Pulse Product, you find it unsuitable for your needs you may return it in as new condition, using the original packing, for a full refund. Please use a trackable delivery service, at your own expense.
If the Pulse Shortener/Swing Crank has been fitted, a nominal deduction will be made for the ‘consumable’ items used in fitting – namely the straps, star washers, packing strip, the Torx screws and driver – and the reduction in value of the item due to fitting marks, our postage costs etc. This ‘restocking fee’ will be a maximum of 25% of the purchase price, subject to condition.
We reserve the right to make a further deduction from the refund if any item is returned in less than saleable condition or with items missing.
If you have any concerns about our refund policy, please contact us.